- Middleton residents, and residents of other towns who are current members of the Friends of the Flint, may reserve museum passes in advance by calling 978-774-8132 or in person at the library. Please call to cancel your reservation if your plans change.
- Passes may be picked up the day of or the day before use.
- Some passes must be returned to the Main Desk the day following use. Patrons will be notified which passes must be returned upon pickup.
- The borrower assumes complete responsibility for the return of the museum passes.
- There is a $5.00 fine if the pass is not returned within 24 hours of the due date.
- A replacement fee will be levied if the pass is lost.
Click here to view a spreadsheet of museum passes offered by other libraries in our network.
Passes are available to the following museums/attractions:
Boston Harbor Islands Ferry
Valid weekdays until Labor Day; valid 7 days/week after Labor Day.
2-for-1 Ferry Tickets
Children's Museum (Boston)
CuriousCity Pop-Up Children's Museum (Peabody)
Franklin Park Zoo
1 Franklin Park Road, Boston, MA 02121 617-541-5466
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
Massachusetts State Parks
Merrimack Repertory Theatre
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Museum of Science
Boston, MA 02114-1099
55 Coogan Blvd,
www.mysticaquarium.org RETURNABLE PASS $5.00 off per person, up to 4 people.
New England Aquarium
1 Central Wharf
Boston, MA 02110-3399
Peabody Essex Museum
East India Square,
161 Essex Street,
Salem, MA 01970-3783
Salem Witch Museum
19 1/2 Washington Square North
149 Pond Street, Stoneham, MA 02180 617-541-5466
USS Constitution Museum
Charlestown Navy Yard, Building 22
Wheelock Family Theatre
180 The Riverway
Boston, MA 02215
Massachusetts library card holders can get one free ticket for each ticket they buy for evening performances. Simply mention the library card promotion when you call the box office at 617-353-3001, and then be sure to have your library card with you when you pick up the tickets at will call. Visit Wheelock’s website for current listing of shows. ***Please note, since Gooney Bird Greene and Her True Life Adventures (Oct. 26-Nov. 18) does not have evening performances, the discount will be available for the Saturday morning performances at 10:30 a.m.