General Rules and Regulations:
- Middleton residents, and residents of other towns who are current members of the Friends of the Flint, may reserve museum passes in advance by calling 978-774-8132 or in person at the library. Please call to cancel your reservation if your plans change.
- Passes may be picked up the day of or the day before use.
- Some passes must be returned to the Main Desk the day following use. Patrons will be notified which passes must be returned upon pickup.
- The borrower assumes complete responsibility for the return of the museum passes.
- There is a $5.00 fine if the pass is not returned within 24 hours of the due date.
- A replacement fee will be levied if the pass is lost.
Passes are available to the following museums/attractions:
*NEW* Children's Museum of New Hampshire
6 Washington Street, Dover NH 03820
Phone: (603) 742-2002 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS Address: 10 Henry Law Avenue, Dover NH 03820 The museum suggests using this address for the GPS, as it will bring you to the parking lot entrance, which is on a side street.
Pass admits 4 people at 50% off. Regular prices: Infants younger than 1: Free. Ages 1-Adult: $10. Seniors: $9.
Open 7 days/week during the summer and NH school vacations, closed Mondays otherwise and some holidays.
Please visit their website for more details.
Boston Harbor Islands Ferry
Valid weekdays until Labor Day; valid 7 days/week after Labor Day.
2-for-1 Ferry Tickets
The Children's Museum
308 Congress Street Boston, Massachusetts 02210-1034 617-426-6500
Imajine That, Lawrence
978-682-5338 www.imajinethat.com RETURNABLE PASS Admits 4 children & 2 adults for free.
Imajine That will be CLOSING permanently at the end of July 2018. The pass will not be available after that point.
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
25 Evans Way Boston, MA 02115 617-566-1401
Massachusetts State Parks
www.massparks.org RETURNABLE PASS Free parking for one vehicle at Massachusetts State Parks. Available March through December.
Merrimack Repertory Theatre
50 E. Merrimack Street Lowell, MA 01852 978-654-4678
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Museum of Science
1 Science Park
Boston, MA 02114-1099
55 Coogan Blvd,
www.mysticaquarium.org RETURNABLE PASS $5.00 off per person, up to 4 people.
New England Aquarium
1 Central Wharf
Boston, MA 02110-3399
Peabody Essex Museum
East India Square,
161 Essex Street,
Salem, MA 01970-3783
Salem Witch Museum
19 1/2 Washington Square North
USS Constitution Museum
Charlestown Navy Yard, Building 22
Wheelock Family Theatre
180 The Riverway
Boston, MA 02215
Buy one ticket, get one free. Visit Wheelock’s website for current listing of shows.
Franklin Park Zoo
1 Franklin Park Road, Boston, MA 02121 617-541-5466
149 Pond Street, Stoneham, MA 02180 617-541-5466