General Rules and Regulations:
- Middleton residents, and residents of other towns who are current members of the Friends of the Flint, may reserve museum passes in advance by calling 978-774-8132 or speaking with a librarian in person at the Circulation Desk. Please call to cancel your reservation if your plans change.
- Passes may be picked up the day of or the day before use.
- Some passes must be returned to the Main Desk the day following use. Patrons will be notified which passes must be returned upon pickup.
- The borrower assumes complete responsibility for the return of the museum passes.
- There is a $5.00 fine if the pass is not returned within 24 hours of the due date.
- A replacement fee will be levied if the pass is lost.
Passes are available to the following museums/attractions:
Thank you to the Friends of the Flint for sponsoring our museum passes!
Boston Harbor Islands Ferry
Valid weekdays until Labor Day; valid 7 days/week after Labor Day.
2-for-1 Ferry Tickets
Franklin Park Zoo
1 Franklin Park Road, Boston, MA 02121 617-541-5466
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
Massachusetts State Parks
Merrimack Repertory Theatre
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Museum of Science
Boston, MA 02114-1099
1. Call the Museum of Science at 617-723-2500 (daily, 9am – 5pm) to reserve your timed tickets. Up to 4 people are admitted at a 50% discount off of Exhibit Hall admission prices only with each pass and Children under 3 are always free but must have a timed ticket
2. Please call at least 1-2 days ahead of time to reserve your time otherwise the Museum might be fully booked. Your pass can only be used on the date printed on the pass. You will need to provide the name of the library and library number (printed on your reservation) plus the date of your pass.
3. After you make your reservation, the Museum will send you an email confirmation with your reservation time. Please bring both your library pass confirmation and your email confirmation from the Museum when you visit.
4. Show both confirmations at the gate to enter. You do not need to stop at the Box Office.
If you are not able to show your Library confirmation on a phone:
1. Please request a paper copy of your confirmation at the library.
2. Follow steps 1-3 above to reserve your timed ticket and request to pick up your tickets at the Box Office when you arrive. Please write down your ticket confirmation number and bring that and your library confirmation with you to the Museum.
3. Go to the Box Office and provide your name, name of the library and timed ticket confirmation number. The Box Office will give you tickets. Proceed to the gate with your tickets.
55 Coogan Blvd,
www.mysticaquarium.org RETURNABLE PASS $5.00 off per person, up to 4 people.
New England Aquarium
1 Central Wharf
Boston, MA 02110-3399
Salem Witch Museum
19 1/2 Washington Square North
149 Pond Street, Stoneham, MA 02180 617-541-5466
USS Constitution Museum
Charlestown Navy Yard, Building 22
Wheelock Family Theatre
180 The Riverway
Boston, MA 02215
Massachusetts library card holders can get one free ticket for each ticket they buy for evening performances. Simply mention the library card promotion when you call the box office at 617-353-3001, and then be sure to have your library card with you when you pick up the tickets at will call. Visit Wheelock’s website for current listing of shows. ***Please note, since Gooney Bird Greene and Her True Life Adventures (Oct. 26-Nov. 18) does not have evening performances, the discount will be available for the Saturday morning performances at 10:30 a.m.